Return Policy and Instructions
We uphold our products to the highest standards of quality. With proper care, our products are known to outlast its expected shelf life. It is extremely rare for customers to be receiving products that are damaged or defective.
Returned products are inspected by our Quality Assurance Department. If there is any damage to the product as a result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications, we undertake to fully refund the cost of any defective products.
If the defect in the product is not caused by manufacturing defects, we are sorry that no exchanges or refunds will be done.
We do Not accept exchange for the followings:
• Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object, etc.)
• Damaged by misuse or activities other than intended purpose
Parts will only be accepted if returned under the following conditions:
• With labels and sales receipt intact. In its original undamaged packaging.
Boxes, plastic packaging, lingerie protection adhesives, warranties and explanatory brochures are considered part of the product.
• Not washed or used, no odors or stains, no changes made by the customer (eg. sheath adjustments)
• The exchange must be done within a week
If Plié understands that the returned product does not meet the criteria above, the site it exempts from accepting or making the exchange. Plié can then resend the product to the client without prior consultation, accompanied by justification of the reason for the refusal.